In accordance with the Singapore Companies Act, you are required to appoint a Company Secretary within six months of incorporating your Singapore Company. A company secretary acts an officer of your firm, and will help fulfil a range of duties that ensures your company complies with the regulations stipulated by IRAS and ACRA.
Company secretaries ensure that the directors and shareholders are kept informed when their annual filing and AGM needs to take place.
Our Package Include:
- Company Compliance consultation
- Monitoring of ACRA & IRAS filing datelines
- Lodgement of changes in accordance to resolutions passed to ACRA
- Preparation of details of the meeting of 1st Board of Directors
- Keeping track of Company Registers
- AGM filing & Annual returns
- Preparing bank resolution, assisting in opening of corporate bank account
- E-stamping share transfers
Should you have any queries, send an email to us at email@example.com