Singapore Company Incorporation
A Company is a business entity registered under the Companies act, Chapter 50.
Singapore is offering good incentives to businesses which are attracting numerous entrepreneurs worldwide. From the quality of life to good potentials, the country is becoming the most affluence business hub.
The Private Limited Company is the most popular business entity in Singapore. Unlike business entities such as a Sole Proprietorship and Partnership, it has a separate legal status from its shareholders and directors who have limited liabilities for the debts and losses of the company.
Company Incorporation Services Include:
- ACRA Fees (Government Filing fee)
- Name check and reservation
- Minutes of first board meeting
- Self-inking stamp
- Electronic certificate of incorporation
- Business profile & Share certificate
- Preparation of memorandum & articles of the company
- Resolution to open a bank account
A guide to Company Registration in Singapore
In Singapore, all companies are required to meet the following mandatory requirements:
- At least 1 shareholder (100% Foreign shareholding is permitted and the shareholder can be either an individual or a corporate entity)
- At least one local resident director (This can be a Singapore Citizen, Singapore Permanent Resident– Nominee directors are permitted for this purpose)
- At least 1 local resident company secretary
- Minimum initial paid-up share capital of SGD 1.00
- A local registered address
Depending on whether the foreign director intend to relocate to Singapore or not, you will require either the Employment Pass (EP) or alternatively our Nominee Director Services in order to meet the requisite local resident director requirement.
Alternatively, if you do not intend on relocating to Singapore, you may acquire our Nominee Director Service in order to comply with the local resident director requirement.
Compliant company formation
Submit your company formation documents for Singapore in less than 20 minutes using our unique online incorporation form and we finalise the company registration on your behalf.
- The physical presence of directors and shareholders is not required;
- Articles of Association that ratify the electronic signature of documents;
- Electronic maintenance of all company secretarial documents;
- An all in one service.
Should you have any queries, send an email to us at email@example.com